A graduate of the University of Warsaw at the Polish Literature Department. Author of many articles and book publications on Polish emigration. Member of the Polish Writers' Association in Chicago. She cooperated with Polish and Polish media, such as: Polish News, Dziennik Związkowy, Gwiazda Polarna, Nowy Dziennik and Tygodnik Solidarność in Warsaw. Collects and documents materials on the history of Polish emigration. Awarded with the statuette of the "Świętokrzyski Gustaw" (Gustaw Herling Grudziński award, awarded by the Świętokrzyskie Society of Culture. Decorated with the” Gold Cross of Merit” by Polish State and the “Jan Ignacy Paderewski Award”. Secretary of the Polish Kuryer, Milwaukee, USA.
Board of Directors Member, Foundation Treasurer, Secretary
- To Save for Future Generations — About the Polish national heritage in the United States
- The Musician Number 125792 — We remember!
- Poles from under the Sign of "Rodlo" — Part 2: Stanisław Sierakowski, the first president of the Association of Poles in Germany
- Poles from under the Sign of "Rodlo" — Part 1 - Establishment of the Association of Poles in Germany
- Christmas Time — Poetic reminiscences
- Teofil Antoni Starzyński — Émigré Heroes of the Independent
- Jan Franciszek Smulski – Polonia, Money, and Patriotism — Émigré Heroes of the Independent
- The Blue Army and American volunteers are the foundation of Polish identity overseas, do we all understand that?
- Ignacy Jan Paderewski — An Unmatched Model of a Great Statesman and a Champion of Polish Statehood
- What Are the Stakes of Trump's Election for the World?
- In Red and Brown Color
- Creators of Kuryer Polski — Part 3: Stanisław Zwierzchowski (Zowski)
- Creators of Kuryer Polski — Part 2: Wacław Kruszka
- September 1939 in the Memory of WWII Veterans — Part 3: Leonard Jędrzejczak
- September 1939 in the Memory of WWII Veterans — Part 2: Lt. Antoni Rogoziński
- September 1939 In Memory of WWII Veterans — Part 1: Marian Kamil Dziewanowski
- The Editors-in-Chief of Kuryer Polski, Milwaukee, Wisconsin — Part I - Michał Kruszka